Wednesday, November 23, 2005

tinnitus sadness

it's been nearly 12 months since the fire alarm guys trapped me in a building -- then trigger the fire alarms -- and gave me this horrible tinnitus.

depressing, that i've had it for so long. the sensitivity to sound is very troubling, as i have so much difficulty going outside now. ALL noise seems to hurt my ears. tylenol helps, but the tinnitus is SO MUCH worse afterwards.

not much else to do except for tinker on the computer.

i used to enjoy listening to music, and playing acousitc guitar -- now that saddens and depresses me. reminds me how bad my ears are, and my hearing is.

*******
i've started a few different tinnitus-related web things; if i don't burn out with depression or tinnitus sadness, i can work them pretty high up in the engines.

one generates alot of email letters. VERY SAD.

people who were completely healthy, then -- seconds later -- they had tinnitus as the result of a car airbag inflating, or they took a med that gave it to them. some are like me -- they got it from rotten people triggering alarms and other loudness around them.

*******

hard for me to be upbeat, tho i try.

tinnitus sadness; depression, anxiety.

i was reading that insomnia, sadness and anxiety and common to people with tinnitus.

HEL-LOOO: I got this thing in the 5+ minutes the fire alarms went off. my "healthy life" is probably over, unless there is a new medical discovery for tinnitus...

***

IT'S HARD SLEEPING OVER THE TINNITUS NOISES IN OUR EARS... that's why we can't sleep

I'M ANXIOUS because i got this in such a short period of time. THE PLACE THAT SET OFF THE ALARMS "GUARANTEED" ME THEY WOULD KEEP GOING OFF FOR NO REASON...

so OF COURSE i'm anxious. i'm well prepared to run out of where i live at any moment, because i no my hearing can't stand another assault (fire alarms, some idiot hitting the doorbell over-and-over, etc.

***

thanksgiving is coming up.

all i want is to be able to get some good sleep, and hope that my T symptoms are a little less severe.

but it's been ONE YEAR since the injury.

makes me sad. an ENT told me i might get better in the 1st year. now, getting better doesn't seem likely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home